Side project - Making a Cup/Mug

 For some practice for the next part of my reverse engineering project I decided to take the little break that we had in class to make a mug. Some of the commands that we learned that day for example the Shell command I did not understand it enough to get it work. One command I thought I would struggle a lot with was the Sweep 1 and Sweep 2 commands. Found out they were pretty easy to use just gotta make sure your shape is facing the right way. To make the thickness of my cups I used Offset Srf command. It was great practice before rebuilding my kid toys binoculars.

Here is my 2 cups in one final picture.

Me lofting my second cup.

Trying to make my 2 cups become one.

My second cup final picture.

I hope if I 3D print these that they would print out smoothly. I defiantly would question my 2 cup in 1 mug. Great practice. I mainly took my sketch ideas and drew half of the cup and used the fillet command to the corners then revolved it into a cup.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chess set

BLOG POST: MILESTONE PROJECTS]

SURFACE DESIGN