BLOG POST: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: HD RENDERS AND EXPLODED VIEW]

Part one, pick an object to dismantle.

Part two, to stick dismantled object on to Rhino 7 by measuring it.

Part three, this blog post -> the final part of this massive project.

The assignment for part three is to make it realistic or in other words high-resolution. We sadly had class canceled so we had to watch two youtube videos on how to put materials like plastic and metals on to our Rhino projects. How to make a digital space for the background for the digital object. To add more texture and shape so it does not look fat how to add light to the object. Next is to learn how to assembled at lest 4 views to an object with 1200 x 1200 pix or high/final quality. Render one exploded view with same setting as before. last bit of this assignment is to create a blog with picture of what we need to do and a brief reflection of the project. 

Rendering definitely beats up my old 2011 Mac book pro. Wheel of death keeps coming up while I try to add black and light grey opaque plastic material and glass material to project




As I add material it hides some of the terrible parts are shows some parts that I struggled way to much with like the command flow I thought I did well with. I do not feel like fighting with this project any more and I will suffer the consequences rather than let this project shorten my life anymore than it all ready has.

Next step from adding materials is adding a light.
I went with a top angle light that would add nice butterfly light and a nice bottom shadow to add more of a gravity space of knowing where down is.


Next step add 4 "assembled" view points with 1200x 1200 pixel

I called it quits for a bit because my computer was struggling as much I was trying to learn how to do fancy 3D rooms and more intense fancy Rhino stuff. I all so did not understand the whole pixel set up thing so I went to my Professor Bryan for more help. I just highly way over thought this whole part 

Here are some fancy photos. 
A newer computer is so much better.










This is how I did the render thing because the video was too much for me



I did add a couple lights and used my photography skills that I all so learned from another class. I highly recommend the PHTG 217 class. It will do wonders to understand how to make your work pop out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

chess set

BLOG POST: MILESTONE PROJECTS]

SURFACE DESIGN